This Privacy Statement explains how information about you is collected, used and disclosed by Carousel Fitness and/or its affiliates (collectively, “Carousel” “we” or “us”). This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect when you use our websites, mobile applications and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) or when you otherwise interact with us. This Privacy Statement does not apply to websites, applications, or services that display or link to different privacy statements.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Privacy Statement. If we make material changes to this statement, we will provide you with notice or obtain consent regarding such changes as may be required by applicable law. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Privacy Statement have the meanings given to them in the Terms of Service applicable to your location.
Information we collect depends on how you interact with us, the Services you use, and the choices you make. We collect and process information about you with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products and services you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services, including information you provide directly, information collected automatically, and third-party data sources.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, make a booking request, make a payment, write a review, communicate with other users through our Services or participate in any other interactive features of the Services.
We also collect information when you participate in a contest, promotion or survey, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include basic user information (such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, and date of birth); and any other information you choose to provide (including the content of any communications you send and receive through the Services).
We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type, expiration date and a portion of your payment card number; however, we do not store or have access to full payment card numbers as all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processors.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log In Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information
We may use information about you for various purposes as described in this Privacy Statement or disclosed to you in connection with our Services, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Facilitate and process transactions and send you related information, including booking and payment confirmations and tax documentation (where required);
• Enable communications between you and other users of the Services;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Enable the mediation of disputes between users of the Services;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Carousel and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Carousel and others;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information is collected.
We may share with third parties information about you, including your personal data and communications, as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement:
• When you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services (such as when you create a user profile or write a review), certain information about you may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photo, availability (if you are a Service Provider), and location;
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Carousel, its employees, or the public;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, bankruptcy, dissolution, or other transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer or divestiture of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company;
• Between and among Carousel and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and • With your consent or at your direction.
• We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of information collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
email@example.com takes reasonable measures designed to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We retain information for as long as necessary to provide the products and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different information types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly based on criteria such as user expectations or consent, the sensitivity of the information, the availability of automated controls that enable users to delete information, and our legal or contractual obligations.
You may request to update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account. If you cannot do so from your account, you may get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com. We may decline requests that are unreasonable, excessive, prohibited by law, could adversely affect the privacy or other rights of another person, where we are unable to authenticate you as the person to whom the information relates, or are not required to be honored by applicable law. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
When you first install or launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We require location information to use certain features of our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use those features. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our mobile applications will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
You may choose whether you wish to receive marketing emails from Carousel by updating your “Notifications” preferences under “Account Settings” in your Carousel account. If you receive marketing emails and you wish to opt-out, you may also do so by clicking “Unsubscribe” in those emails. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you Service-related emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations, and surveys or other informational communications that may have their own unsubscribe method.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device. If you do not want to receive these push notifications or alerts, then, in addition to adjusting the notifications in your mobile device, you must withdraw from providing such services or using such features.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
• By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org